Saturday, December 31, 2011

Embrace

I love the word Embrace and what it musters up in my mind when I hear it. Only good things come to mind. To embrace, to hold in your arms, willingly, close to your heart. Whether it be people, ideas, a way of life....to embrace life and all that is in it is a good way to live. To embrace is so much better than pushing people, ideas, life and experiences away. When I wake up and decide to embrace the day and all that lies ahead I ALWAYS have a good day. When I wake up grumpily and let the day take over....it is always a bad day.


So, I say embrace your life. Life IS good and to echo the words of my mother......LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.








As 2011 quickly winds down and 2012 is upon us.....go, embrace, and see what a difference life can be! xo


What do you embrace?


Happy NEW Year!


~Amy






EMBRACE........official definition. :)


1.
to take or clasp in the arms; press to the bosom; hug.
2.
to take or receive gladly or eagerly; accept willingly: toembrace an idea.
3.
to avail oneself of: to embrace an opportunity.
4.
to adopt (a profession, a religionetc.): to embrace Buddhism.
5.
to take in with the eye or the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment