Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hand and Foot Impressions.....

.........ready in time for Christmas! Pheeeewwwww...... I just completed my holiday orders for the season today. Every last ornament, plate and family plaque is wrapped and my customers have been called. For the past decade or so my Holiday Season is full of a different kind of hustle and bustle. I am creating many many gifts that will be given to the loved ones of my customers for Christmas. After so many years of this process I am not sure what Christmas would be like if I didn't fire up my kiln several times and wrap up orders. :) I love it and I love being a part of such wonderful gift giving. Here is a sampling of holiday ornaments that will find their way to a beautiful Christmas tree this year and then loved and cherished for years to come! 

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! Now, you are done you can rest in the great work you accomplished and have a joyful holiday with your precious little ones too. ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andrea! I hope your Holidays have been great! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete