Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hand Print Training.....IT IS HAPPENING!

I am thrilled that 2012 is off to such a fantastic start. My vision of helping women across the country, an soon around the world, start their own hand and foot impressions business is happening. It really is HAPPENING. It is funny what one can accomplish a little bit at a time. I have had this idea of creating a community of women, like me, who would like to work from home (for whatever reason) doing what I am doing. The girls I am meeting are amazing, smart, and entrepreneurially-minded. It fills me with happiness!


I love January for many reasons. First of all IT IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!. My birthday is on the 31st and so all month long I look forward to it! Yes, I do! I will be 42 in a few weeks and I am thankful! I will never "pretend" to be 29. Been there done that......onward and upward. 42 has a nice ring to it anyway. ;)  I choose to embrace each year and all that comes with it! Secondly, it is a time to pause and think about the year a head. It feels good to have a fresh start. Even though......it is just another day, January 1st......it is so much more than that. It is a time to reflect on the past, look toward the future and begin to live in the now.

So far THIS year, I have helped three wonderful women start their own businesses. I generally do not share numbers like that but for some reason things have been happening in threes......A LOT......lately and I just wanted to add to that list.

2012, is the year for endless possibilities. Whatever you are doing in your life, make it amazing. Why not? No time for moping around or feeling sad. Get up! Do something! You will be amazed at what you can accomplish.

Much love to you in the beautiful NEW YEAR! What are you big amazing wonderful plans? I love planning and I would love to hear what gets you moving in the morning. :)

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment