Monday, June 4, 2012

Clay Handprint Training

I am happy to announce my new website! After much change and growth and moving on..... www.clayhandprinttraining.com has been born. I will be adding a few bells and whistles over time, as a website is always a work in progress. :)

My business has been under a large overhaul over the past couple of months. It has been a wonderful experience and a time for renewal and devotion. I am loving my new role as business coach. I love helping others get up and going in a business that brings joy, creativity, art, and new relationships all wrapped into one. I have found it to be such a perfect business and now that I get to help others.....oh my! I love it. So check out my new site and let me know what you think. Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Remember life is a journey and it is always more fun to push yourself, for that is where you grow. :)

Much love,

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment