Monday, April 9, 2012

Just BE You!

The past several years in my life have brought huge changes for me. Some happy and some sad. BUT what I love the best about this journey of mine is that with each passing day I am learning so much about myself. I am learning to just BE and to not try to BE anything other than who I am.


So, on this beautiful Spring day, although it feels like summer here in Cali (where I am spending my Spring Break), I share with you a self scribed message in the sand. Remember to be true to who you are and never try to be something for anyone else. Our time in this life is precious ~ so spend it wisely and spend it creating all the fun in your life that you want.

I am thankful our lives have crossed and I hope they keep crisscrossing!

Much love,

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment