Friday, April 13, 2012

Lessons Often Come in Threes

It is funny how lessons come in threes. Today’s post follows suit with the last two on my blog. I am really trying to be open to the lessons that cross my path. Todays, is just too wonderful not to share.
This morning I was lying in bed, seriously contimplating just stay in bed for as long as I possible can. It’s Friday. I am feeling lazy. I am so cozy. I am snuggled just perfectly in my covers.....AND IT IS RAINING!!! I love the rain. I love to be in bed when it is raining. Awwwww, perfection.
I had my iphone near me, as I do each and every day. Checking what is going on in the world around me. It often replaces my books, I am finding, as I read blogs and view videos regularly from my phone. Weird. 
Anyway......this morning Marie Forleo (my business mentor) had posted a link, on facebook, to a video and said it would be worth my time to watch and so since I was so comfortably lying in bed getting ready to just do a lot of coziness things....I decided to watch.  10 minutes later and with about 3 tissues full of tears next to my pillow I jump out of bed ready to embrace this day.
The lessons in this video are many. Watch. Enjoy. And once again, go do that thing you have been wanting to do and know that if you are doing it because you love it.....everything will turn out just as it is supposed to.

My heart is very full today. I am thankful for lessons, people, books, messages, life and loved ones, that teach me each day how to be a bit better than the day before.
Enjoy this gift of a day!
Much love,
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment