Monday, September 12, 2011

Something Old Will Be Something New

I came across one of the first promotional pieces I used for Tiny Touches. awwww....yes, a few tears fell as I found this. This is my Nathan when he was 15 months old. The photo was taken at a family photo shoot we had taken in a very long time ago in Laguna Beach. Nathan was crawling in the sand and our photographer captured his sweet little face. This has always been one of my favorite pictures of Nathan. It really captures him perfectly. I was so happy to use it at many of the trade shows and boutiques I was a part of when I started my little hand and foot impressions business.

For some reason when I uploaded the picture I took of this old ad, it looks like it was made in the 70's, it is not that old! It is about 10 years old though. My phone did not want to cooperate with me today. LOL

I have recently moved and with any move it creates (forces!!!) time for cleaning out clutter. Through the cleaning out process it has been fun to go through a lot of my old Tiny Touches "stuff". It is amazing to see the growth process of my business. It has been fun to see all of my old marketing and promotional material. It is fun to look back at the journey and progression of my business, fun to compare the old with the new fresh material. BUT....... I think I will have to dust off this precious foam core board of Nathan's sweet face and continue to use it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment