Thursday, September 1, 2011

FUN!

Just to follow up from my previous post. Our Battery Row premiere was a success! So much fun. So many people came out for a fun evening. I am still in a haze as the evening went by so fast. I want to relive it!!! To watch our movie with others in an audience was a new experience for me. I kind of set on pins and needles watching and waiting for the different reactions from the audience. I had seen the movie many many times through out the process as I watched it be edited, scored, edited, sound added, edited, ADRed, edited, and mixed. I knew the whole script backwards and forwards and so the lines would be going through my head as the scene was being played on screen. While making this movie the actors have become my friends and so I was nervous for them as their parts came up wondering if they were nervous to see themselves on the big screen. SOOOO MUCH FUN! I think I just caught a bug ol' bug!!!! Let's all play again!



Carly Jones, Jaime Alvarez, Me, James Rhodimer, Tom Druilhet, Jay Preston and Brendan Bradely shown above. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment