Wednesday, September 21, 2011

St. Louis here we come!!!


I believe one must find a way to balance work and play and so I am taking a break from work this weekend and heading to St. Louis with my boys for a Cardinals baseball game. It is kind of a random vacation at the start of the school year but it is going to be awesome!!! I have never been to St. Louis and I am not sure I would really plan a trip to go there but, Ryan, (my oldest son) loves the Cardinals and I figured LET'S JUST DO IT! I don't want to be the kind of person who says one day we will get there. One day is NOW. It is important to me that my boys get a good glimpse of life outside of Utah. There are so many wonderful and beautiful places in this world. I want them to see and feel the culture in as many places as I can make happen for them. This time around it is St. Louis and my boys are really excited. We leave soon and plan on getting in as much as we can. I will be back to work next week refreshed and renewed. Carpe Diem! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment