Friday, September 30, 2011

All or nothing?


Are any of you like me when it comes to the health bandwagon? I seem to be an all or nothing kind of girl. I am either totally doing EVERYTHING right when it comes to being healthy or I figure, what the hell, and stop exercising, eating poorly, stop drinking my water....yadda yadda yadda. Well, things are going to change. I am going to try something different. I am just going to do better each day than I did the day before. Somedays that may mean I don't do it all right. Somedays that may mean I only drink all my water or only get a mile in and it may just be walking........WHATEVER. But it is time to look at my health differently. That is my new most recent realization. Taking back the reigns. I like that. Wanna join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment