Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A New Adventure

I am very excited to share a new venture in my life! That is of producer. I have produced a Film Noir Short called Battery Row. It is premiering tonight in Sherman Oaks California. It has been in the works since December and it has been a crazy wonderful experience. I have never produced before and I jumped at the chance when James Rhodimer asked me to be a part of his project. He wrote, directed, shot, edited and is the mastermind behind the whole film.  I am filled with all sorts of nerves and excitement as we get ready for our big night tonight! It is going to be a big ol' party and a fun evening shared with friends new and old. Wish me luck! :) I even have a VERY small cameo at the end. You can check out the trailer at .......... http://brashstudios.com/blog/index.html    ENJOY1

No comments:

Post a Comment