Monday, October 17, 2011

Commercial day!



Nervous and excited! Today I am making a commercial to help promote my Ceramic Hand and Footprint Training Program. It is fun and exciting but I am as nervous as can be! I never thought in a million years when I started my little company that so many great and wonderful life experiences would come with it. If I have learned nothing else in life I have at least learned to just jump in and see what happens......usually it turns out okay and if it doesn't you at least have a good story to tell. LOL. So today I will do my best to be in front of the camera and see what happens. AWWWWW.......... life is good. This is me jumping in!!!!! ;}

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Amy! Your faith, determination and courage make u a success already, but they also are all that is needed for complete and total success on every level and I have no doubt you are going to go further than u even may have considered. If u ever need anything, I will always be here for you! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily!!! Thank you so much! You just made my day. I really appreciate your kind and generous words. They came when needed. Thank you for taking the time to send a little message. It really means the world to me. xo

    ReplyDelete