Thursday, October 20, 2011

New York City and RHHLive here I come!


It is the eve of my big huge adventure at RHHLive in New York City! I am just completely beside myself with excitement. I really can't believe I am going. It is funny how this came to be. I was surfing along the interwebs ;)......you know how one thing leads to another there.......when I came upon this website www.rhhlive.com. I was immediately taken in and knew I needed to be there. I can't really explain it but I knew that I needed to do what it would take for me to get there. So the planning began and now I sit here feeling like I am 7 years old and waiting for Santa to come visit me. It has been a while since I have invested in my business skills on such a level and I am ready to learn from some pretty amazing people. I am taking my ceramic hand and foot impressions training program to a national level and I will admit that the figurings out of how to properly navigate the big huge world of marketing, twitter, facebook and the like, is a bit intimidating. So I hope to surround myself with people who have knowlegde, experience, and knowhow and hopefully it will rub off on me. I can't wait to share my business with others and create a network of people like me who love what they do! NYC, here I come!!!!!www.rhhlive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment