Thursday, October 27, 2011

Osmonds making impressions.....with me!


 Does that smile look familiar? Well it should, it is an Osmond smile. I have had the pleasure of creating some of my Tiny Touches little ceramic hand and foot impressions for David Osmond and his beautiful wife, Valerie and their two baby girls. I first met the Osmonds two years ago when they brought in their first little girl to have her imprints made and I was thrilled when they called me up again to create some more keepsakes for their second darling baby girl.

I have been a fan of David Osmond ever since I saw him perform as Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat at the Tuacahn amphitheater in St. George, Utah. He did such an amazing job! He is currently working on a show called ShowBiz helping singer/songwriters break into the Biz. He will be hosting and co-producing the show. Look for it and check out more about David Osmond at  http://www.DavidOsmond.com/

Thank you Osmonds! Your impressions are almost ready. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment