Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday

Saturday is a special day it's the day we get ready for..........oh wait......lol. 



Saturday is a day that I always start out with so many good intentions AND THEN I end up not getting a whole bunch of stuff done. The voices in my head say "it's Saturday, don't work too hard". Kind of funny. My ceramic hand and foot impression business does not only keep me working Monday thru Friday, as a matter of fact, I actually work everyday, just at weird hours and random times. Just depends on the day and where my work load is.....customers, glazing, book keeping, advertising, networking, etc. But Saturday roles around and I still feel like I need the day to be like most everyone else that works a 9 to 5er. It is just something in my psyche from way back during school days and my teaching days. Saturday is just supposed to be a day off. Period. It needs to be treated as such.......don't you agree? So as I finish this blog I will continue to veg out on youtube and watch cat videos and music videos and wherever else my surfing takes me. You just never know, do ya? Oh and what was life like before internet? Were we more productive? Not sure I can remember. LOL


And for those of you who know....."it's the day we get ready for Sunday" (now that song will be in your head for the rest of the evening......you are welcome.)  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment