Thursday, July 28, 2011

Four cute boys

One of the best parts of my job is adding to a family’s collections of hand and foot impressions. Last week, while I was in California, I had the opportunity to make cute little imprints of a darling baby boy….making this number 5 for one of my moms. When I first started this business I didn’t really think of this aspect of my connection with people. I get to see many of my customers year after year as their families grow. I love it. I love that they love and cherish these little forever memories of their little ones. This picture really captures what happens when the older siblings watch the new family member being initiated into the family tradition of impressions. These DARLING little boys were captivated at the process and how their little brother was taking it. The baby wasn’t super excited at the process, as you can see, but it was so cute to hear the brothers tell him that he would be okay. It just seems so wonderful to be able to capture not only the moment of the baby in the actual clay but also the moment of the brothers and their fascination of what was happening. I love my job!!!! :)
So, how is your collection? Is it growing? You do your part and I will do mine. ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment