Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hands

I recently had the opportunity to travel to Paris. It was so much more than I could have ever imagined. The energy, the beauty, the people, the art, the food, the wine, and well….. the everything, is calling me back. I feel a bit like my eyes were opened to all the world has to offer and I want to experience it all, again and again. While in Montmartre, a very artistic corner of Paris, I had the opportunity to purchase some art. There were so many artists and beautiful pieces to choose from it was almost impossible to decide which piece to take home. I did finally make a decision and had to pick two pieces, as just one would not be enough. Even though the artwork I was able to get my hands on is so amazing, I found art in the way the artist wrapped his work. This picture was taken as the artist carefully wrapped his piece of art. I loved seeing his hands. There is something special about an artists hands and I think this picture says it all. Hands and the stories they tell…….

No comments:

Post a Comment