Thursday, August 11, 2011

Life is Good

I had no idea the excitement and new opportunities that would come from the creation of my new Ceramic Hand and Footprint Training program. It has been a fun journey from the beginning and it continues.  I am still making little tweeks and adjustments for my training program, always a work in progress, but it is fun to experience the energy that is coming from this project. My desire to help others has lead me to meeting some amazing people. I want to create a little network of people like me and it is my hope that by creating a positive experience for others to grow.....  good things will transpire. Each person who starts this business starts for different reasons. I know I had my reasons and it is fun talking with other women and finding out their reasons. I realize I have so much still left to learn in this life and I know that right now I am on a good path of learning. Little signs along the way help me know life is moving in a good direction. Life is good. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment