Sunday, August 7, 2011

A quiet day...

Sunday, always a nice quiet day and a bit different from the rest of the week. I actually went on a beautiful hike in the California hills today. It ended at a waterfall. I love that. What is it about water that is so soothing and peaceful? Now I am feeling relaxed and peaceful myself and now thinking about the upcoming week and what lies ahead. I will be doing a lot of on line marketing of my handprint training, trying to get the word out.  I can't wait to help other moms (or anyone, for that matter) experience what it is like to run their own business.  As this chapter in my life opens and begins to unfold I find that there are more experiences and people who are coming into my life at the right time.  Each corner I turn I find there is so much to learn. It is fun and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment