Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Three Years Later....

Here is a funny story for you. (All two of you who read my blog).  LOL   I had a customer call me the other day to pick up an order. Strange or funny, not typically, happens all the time.  The strange thing about this particular customer was that she was calling about an order she place 3 years ago! It was a funny conversation as you can imagine. I think she was a bit embarrassed to be calling about an order placed so long ago but calling non the less. Shortly after we made the impressions of her baby boy she moved to Arizona. I had called many times to remind her of her order and even offered to ship it out to her. She said she is back and forth between Utah and Arizona and that she would rather not have the impressions shipped. After about a year I just stopped worrying about it and tucked her order away in my little graveyard of impressions that have not been picked up yet. Hard to believe, but sadly I have a little box full of impressions that just never get picked up. I have never had the heart to just get rid of these cute little forgotten about prints, so there they sit and wait. Thankfully for this mother and cute baby boy his impressions were waiting to be reunited and must have seemed even cuter and smaller as THREE YEARS had passed and the baby was no longer a baby anymore. That is the best things about these cute ceramic keepsakes...........they get cuter and smaller with time as your baby keeps getting bigger. But my advice, don't wait three years to pick them up. Enjoy them now!

*picture ~ not the baby who's prints I was talking about. Just FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment