Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A pet peeve....

I make a lot of phone calls during the day. Mostly for my business. I am returning calls to schedule appointments, answering questions, calling customers to tell them their order is ready, etc. (BTW - that is not my pet peeve.)  My pet peeve has to do with the answering machine silicon sally recording thingy. After all these years of dealing with answering machines and cell phone devices WHY on earth do we still need to be told so specifically what to do after the beep! Not only after the beep but how to leave a number or press the pound sign when done etc. etc. etc. It drives me crazy! LOL There are days when I will make about 30 calls in a row and I leave many messages and each time the phone goes to let me know the person is not available I can pretty much repeat verbatim what is being said by the little person inside the phone!!! Ahhhhh......it is silly crazy to me. There, done venting. I will still call all of you my wonderful customers. But wouldn't it be great if when a person does not answer the phone it just went.....BEEP. I think I know what to do now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment